CAASIII - Contract Number: FA4890-07-D-0006
MTI has built upon its experience as a small business winner under CAAS II contract to build a strong CAAS III Team, bringing exceptional experience and performance credentials to CAAS III.
MTI has a balanced team capable of executing the complete scope of the CAAS III performance work statement. We expanded team capability and depth, while preserving proven incumbents from CAAS II. Our objective is to provide Air Combat Command with immediate continuity of operations and an improved support team.
With a solid approach to technical factors and formidable experience in all task areas of the performance work statement, the MTI CAAS III Team is positioned to successfully support the ACC and provide valuable contributions to its mission.
Key Strengths of MTI Team
- Hands-on CAAS II experience preserved
- Strong in Systems Engineering, Design, and Analysis
- No proprietary ACC hardware interests (honest broker for studies)
- Team built from CAAS II lessons learned
- Team aligned support locations with ACC base locations
- Rebuilt CAAS II Team to add CAAS III team strength and capability
- Balanced Team-Large and Small Businesses (all categories)
- In-Place security clearances to highest levels
- Program Management-AF experienced team leadership
CAAS III Program Manager
John Meyer, PMP
Phone: (301) 265-8923
Fax: (301) 265-8955
THE MTI TEAM:
The MTI Team is composed of 12 companies with solid experience in Management and Professional Services; Studies Analysis, and Evaluation; and Engineering and Technical Services. Our collective wealth of experience, skill, and knowledge in these major task areas provides solid support to ACC CAAS III Task Order requirements - whether in CONUS or OCONUS.
- ENTERPRISE NETWORK MANAGEMENT
- NETWORK OPERATIONS
- WEB DEVELOPMENT
- HELP DESK
- INFORMATION ASSURANCE
- APPLICATION DEVELOPMENT
- NETWORK/INFORMATION SECURITY AND ENTERPRISE
- PROGRAM MANAGEMENT
- SECURITY SUPPORT AND TRAINING ANALYSIS
- SYSTEM ENGINEERING SERVICES